Boyer (part of the Leaders Romans Group) is established as one of the leading consultancies in planning and design in the UK. With a creative, dynamic and collaborative culture, we provide advice to major developers and house-builders on challenging and prestigious projects. We have an established presence in England and Wales.
For this full-time position, we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive annual leave + bank holidays per annum
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Staff referrals bonus when introducing new permanent staff to our business
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
We are committed to nurturing the best planning talent and continue to expand our diverse team and are looking to recruit a Graduate Planner / Planner with the following attributes:
• Have fully accredited RTPI qualifications and working towards being a Chartered Member of the RTPI
• A minimum of 1 year post graduate planning experience
• Some experience of working on residential and mixed-use developments
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to use their own initiative
• A strong teamwork ethic
You will work alongside an experienced team to help deliver significant projects involving strategic planning, development management planning, and planning project coordination for a range of private and public sector clients.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, which will be based on experience; regular CPD opportunities; varied and interesting project work; and a friendly working environment for a national consultant with an excellent reputation.
We do not accept speculative CV’s from recruitment agencies.
Leaders Romans Group are an equal opportunities employer who value diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender status, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity. If you have a special need that requires accommodation during the role or the recruitment process, please let the LRG Recruitment team know and we will be happy to assist.